Sunday, November 17, 2013

A Different Kind of Candy




I'd be lying if I said I didn't allow my mind to wander back across past pastures. I have no control. Im just too lonely. Sometimes I can afford a weak smile. Sometimes, the Rain comes for me.

Dwelling in the past is slowly killing me. I can feel its strength. Yet I allowed it to tug at me. Why? No one knows. Yet I find myself again wandering to places we've been.

11 April 2011, 7.30pm. We were outside Candylicious, Resorts World Sentosa. I had in one hand a chocolate popsicle. And I had on both cheeks, chocolate stains. You said I eat it like a small boy. But I was fine because I was with you. And nothing else did matter.

17 November 2013, 3.00am. I just looked from afar at the Candylicious store. The seats that we used to sit at were no longer there. It was replaced with some others though. And there was a young couple. The girl, seemed like she was squeezing a zit out of her lover's cheeks. Like how only you would do for me. They are happy.


We...



We were happy too. Once before.


Caramel, You leave a special stain in my heart.